Welcome to our practice and thank you for the opportunity to serve your needs. In order for your first visit to run smoothly and efficiently, please take note of the following:
1. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
2. Print and complete the forms in the Patient Center Section including New Patient Form, Financial Release Form and HIPAA prior to your visit and bring them to your appointment.
3. Bring your current insurance card so it can be scanned.
4. It is very important to us to have any documents such as laboratory, radiology or pathology reports as well as any physician notes pertinent to your visit. These should be faxed to us at 845-357-6413. It is always a good idea to bring copies with you as well.
5. If your insurance requires a referral, please bring it to your visit. It is your responsibility to keep track of referral expiration and renewal for follow up visits. We will not be able to see you without the referral.
6. Bring a current list of your medications. Patients with diabetes should also bring blood sugar readings if available. We are able to provide you with a new blood glucose meter. We ask you that you find out from your insurance company which one is covered before your visit.
7. A lot of decisions that we make are based on your prescription coverage. We would like to provide you with the best and the most affordable treatment. We ask you that you obtain and bring a list of preferred medications on your plan to your first visit or upon any changes to your prescription coverage.
8. If you have any questions, please call our office at 845-357-3838. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon!